CRM Projects in the NFP Sector: Why do they succeed or fail?
The afternoon presentation with industry experts will provide vital insights and practical guidance for any NFP organisation involved in or planning a CRM implementation.
The benefits of this event are:
- Insight into the behaviours in your own organisation that influence CRM success or failure
- Explore the common pitfalls of CRM projects – and how to avoid them
- Insight into what other NFPs are selecting, what they are spending and the relationship to a successful outcome
Key areas covered in the report include:
- Indicators that relate to project success or failure – from project preparation, through vendor selection and delivery
- How to prepare for a successful project – and avoid the surprises later
- Internal vs external resourcing – what has the best outcome?
- Project budgets – what is the ‘going rate’ for projects
- What types of systems are being selected in the current market?